Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What Really Matters

“ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” -Mt 22:37-40

It is easy to become agitated, bitter, and pessimistic. I can feel it as I learn about what is going on around me. I want to remain clear and remember what really matters. In all I do, I desire that these two commands remain at the foundation of my thought. Regardless of the negativity around me, my honor, heart and contentment should remain.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on comments. Its nice to be acknowledged...you really should be a politician!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete