Monday, March 2, 2009

Update to Educate

I don't want to promote a specific political ideal, as I said in a previous post, I don't realy like the IDEA of politics. Although I will share why conservative principles will allow everyone to prosper. In that spirit, I will periodically use this blog to allow you to educate yourself about what is going on.

Here is a link to the budget that was proposed by President Obama.
A_New_Era_of_Responsibility2.pdf

Look it over. It is long, but there are good bullets at the top of each section that give you an idea of what the section says. Some of the information at the beginning is also good. We need to be aware of what is going on, to decide for ourselves where our resources are going. After looking this over, let your local congressman what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Andrew. I plan on reading it and letting my representatives know how I feel about it. Thanks for this blog. I really appreciate hearing your viewpoint and learning lots of new things. Plus I really appreciate the work you do to give us easy access to information. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete