Friday, March 20, 2009

A New Era of Change...Cont.

I want to clarify what the last post means.

Our government, along with the central bank, is basically writing a check to themselves to pay for the government programs which our leaders have on their agenda.

They are printing debt. Can this ever be good?

Every person in the country will be responsible for this debt. Do you agree with this move? Would you rather suffer for a couple years, or change the face of our country by racking up more debt than can ever be paid back? What dreams do you have for your children?
I have strayed from the intent of my blog. I want to talk about my beliefs and philosophies, not complain about the current leaders. I have driven myself into a frenzy. I must calm down. There is real hope in the fact that I am in a position to let my light shine in the darkness. Power in the blood of Jesus.
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:2-4
These are the moments when we are truly tested. I will choose to persevere and work towards maturity and a completeness that is only possible through a loving creator. I just pray that our country realizes that we must return to the Christian principles that founded this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment