Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Glimpse at the Future...from the Past

I can't remember if I posted this clip previously, but it came on my radar again recently and I find it absolutely amazing. 50 years ago, Ronald Reagan is speaking directly to issues we are facing today; and to the dangers of liberalism. This proves to me that the principles of conservatism have remained largely unchanged and are as potent as they were when this great nation was founded. The mechanism of our increasingly large government is changing the landscape of this country, chiefly by removing our freedom under the guise of helping people. We need to return to the principles that our founders laid out, and empower people to succeed once again.

Listen to this powerful audio from one of the great leaders in US history.

No comments:

Post a Comment