Monday, October 12, 2009

Is it hot in here?

Here is an interesting article from the BBC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8299079.stm

This article kind of pulls a lot of the information that many scientists have been saying for years. When predictions don't come true, it kind of makes you examine the information and assumptions behind the predictions. Seems like I remember someone calling Global Warming "settled science".

I am not in a position to scientifically prove or disprove global warming, but it is clearly not settled science. When an entire countries economy is being affected by the theory of man-made global warming, the results could be disastrous. Let's control what we can control. We can control the waste of government spending, if we begin to control the people who supposedly represent us.

This article does prove one thing; we run to the "science" that supports our world view. Same facts, different interpretations.

I could go on......I need to think about this for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Breakpoint has several articles about this same topic this past week. I guess I like them because they support my worldview...

    ReplyDelete